Home

Lexus LS 460 long term reliability

Find The Chevrolet SUV Of Your Dreams At An Irresistible Price Today. Feel Closer To The Road Than You Ever Have Before With Your New Chevrolet. Discover More The Lexus LS460 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 10th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $767 which means it has average ownership costs When Toyota introduced the original Lexus LS back in 1989, it sent shockwaves through the luxury-car world. Take a look at the long term verdict of the 2007 Lexus LS 460 brought to you by the. The LS 460 is extremely reliable but even a reliable car will need fixing over 200,000 miles. Expect to find a nice example with less than 100,000 miles for around $15,000 Larry L., OK (2007 Lexus LS 460 4.6-L V8) The headlights are supposed to turn off automatically within about 60 seconds. Lately, sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. Anonymous, GA (2007.

To be honest with you, I personally believe that Lexus fucked up big time with the first gen 460's and can't recommend them. I see quite a few good condition 05-06 LS 430's sell for more than the 460's in my area at times. That said, with any 400, 430 or 460, the potential for giant repair bills does exist Tweet. This is the Lexus LS460, the luxury boomer that built the brand. It was the Lexus LS that launched the Automotive Battle of Hastings back in 1990, attacking the European establishment with devastating competence. The 2013 Lexus LS460 is still that great, and yes, the ride is still more Chris Craft than hardtail. Lexus has seemed distracted

2021 Chevrolet SUVs - Take A Closer Loo

1. 2020 Lexus LS 500 F Sport | Lexus. CR gave the 2018 LS lower reliability scores largely due to recall actions on the model. In 2018, the LS was recalled for two different reasons. One recall was for its fuel system and the other was related to its tires. In 2019, there were two more recalls on the LS
  2. But what separates a typical luxury car from the LS 460 is that the Lexus is insanely, ridiculously, wildly reliable. For proof, J.D. Power has given the LS its best-in-class reliability rating for years. And Consumer Reports once named it the best overall vehicle after it earned a score of 99 out of a possible 100 in the firm's tests
  3. Industry wise, reliability has come a long way. Almost every car makers that sells cars in the US has improved in reliability during the last 10 to 20 years. According to the J D power's 2013 long term reliability survey, Lexus had 71 problems per 100 cars in the last 3 years while BMW had 133 problems
  4. How reliable is Lexus? An honest assessment of the luxury brand. Lexus is a brand that has grown in popularity here in the UK. In fact, last year was a record year for sales of Lexus models in the United Kingdom, with over 13,000 models sold. The luxury division of Toyota, Lexus has become known for building stylish, comfortable cars that are great to drive
  5. Change Car The Lexus GX460 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 5th out of 14 for luxury midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $770 which means it has average ownership costs. While repairs are more common, these issues are less likely to be severe than with other cars
  6. Lexus claims the LS 460 wafts from zero to 60 in 5.4 seconds. Given 380 horsepower and 367 lb. ft. of torque in a 4244 pound luxobarge, that sounds about right. But it felt a lot slower. It could be the complete lack of sensual feedback or the effects of that pesky E63 again
  7. The Lexus LS flagship comes in a regular length and a long-wheelbase L version. Its V8 is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission -- the first ever in a passenger car

View all 14 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Lexus LS 460 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 LS 460. Popular searches Honda Civic Ford F-150 Car Appraiser Tool Subaru. Toyota/Lexus qquality, fit & finish, and long term reliability is above average. full 2008 Lexus IS review: 2008: 4dr Sedan 204-horsepower 2.5L V6 6-speed shiftable automatic AWD: Very very reliable and will remain so for a long time. full 2008 Lexus IS review: 2007: 4dr Sedan 306-horsepower 3.5L V6 6-speed shiftable automatic RWD: Its a Lexus. Help! My 2007 Lexus LS 460 has 80,000 miles on it. At my last service at the dealer, Lexus of Serramonte, near San Francisco, reported FOUND BOTH FRONT LOWER AND UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHING COMPLETELY TORN. RECOMMEND TO REPLACE AND ALLIGNMENT. BOTH FRONT LOWER BALL JOINTS LEAKING AND WORN, RECOMMEND TO REPLACE Lexus LS 460 Owner Experiences. barryns Member Posts: 13. October 2006. in Lexus. Well, I bit the bullet and came home with a fully loaded LS460L, Mercury Metallic with gray interior. The fun is just beginning. The manuals for the car measure 2.75 inches when stacked one on the other. It will take me a month to get thru them The 460 has a smooth ride, nice shape, is reliable and has the V8 power I like to have in a car. If my 2008 460 didn't have only 70k miles on it I would definitely want to get a LS500 but I'm going..

The 1990 Lexus LS400 represented much that Toyota wasn't. For starters, it was an object of discretionary income commanding $35,000—$61,732 in today's cash The Lexus LS (Japanese: レクサス・LS, Rekusasu LS) is a full-size luxury sedan (F-segment in Europe) serving as the flagship model of Lexus, the luxury division of Toyota.For the first four generations, all LS models featured V8 engines and were predominantly rear-wheel-drive.In the fourth generation, Lexus offered all-wheel-drive, hybrid, and long-wheelbase variants Although the Lexus LS-460 was replaced by the Lexus LS-500 in 2018, Lexus LS-460 models remain sought after vehicles on the used car market. If you are looking to purchase a luxury sedan that delivers in every category, buying a Lexus LS-460 from CarMax is an excellent option to consider

Lexus LS460 Reliability - 2021 Ratings RepairPa

1. Lexus expands the LS 460 lineup for 2009 with the addition of all-wheel-drive versions of both the LS 460 base sedan and the LS 460 L long-wheelbase sedan. Lexus also adds front passenger seat memory as a standard feature for all 2009 trims
  2. 2012 Lexus LS Warranty. A four-year/50,000-mile basic warranty comes with the 2012 Lexus LS. Additionally, Lexus provides roadside assistance for four years or 50,000 miles, as well as a six-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty. And if - in making an investment north of $70,000 - you care to hold onto it past the payment period, there's a lot to be said for older Japanese vis-a-vis older German
  3. Lexus LS Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Comment: 2014: The Lexus LS 460 could be the only large luxury sedan people don't fear to own well out of warranty. My father has owned two, a 1991 for most of the 1990s and a 2009 in recent years. His experience has been typical, with no problems worth mentioning

2007 Lexus LS 460 - Long Term Verdict - Motor Tren

1. Find the best Lexus LS 460 for sale near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 391 Lexus LS 460 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 172 1-Owner cars, and 560 personal use cars
  2. Umit's cheaper? Other than that, I can't think of any other attribute on which the Avalon wins here. They are both reliable and durable cars, but the LS has a.
  3. The Lexus LS (XF40) is the fourth generation of the Lexus LS line of full-size luxury sedans. Lexus debuted the model line at the 2006 North American International Auto Show, with variants including the standard wheelbase LS 460 (USF40) and long wheelbase LS 460 L (USF41); the chassis codes (USF40/USF41) are derived from the fourth generation XF40 platform code and UR series engine designation
  4. The 2013 Lexus LS is a good used car. Also known as the LS 460, this four-door sedan has a long list of standard features, a smooth ride, and numerous available safety features. It also comes in a long-wheelbase version. However, its performance is less thrilling than what the competition offers. Used 2013 Lexus LS Performance and Interio
  5. 2021 Lexus LS 500 Reliability Verdict. With no recalls and complaints being reported for the 2021 model year, along with an impressive warranty package on offer, the 2021 Lexus LS 500 is an excellent proposition for the full-size luxury sedan segment, if you value the reliability and comfort quite highly. the car also performs very well and offers a long list of standard safety features too.
  6. 2006 Lexus LS 430 Reviews: Read 9 candid owner reviews for the 2006 Lexus LS 430. To be honest with you the 2003 Lexus LS430 is the greatest car made its long generally is 2nd to none in the right in the luxurious interior outstanding. When these vehicles 1st came now they were Valued at $65,000..! Used Lexus LS 460. 45 Great Deals out.

Get Lexus Ls460 - With Fast And Free Shipping For Many Items On eBay. Looking For Great Deals On Lexus Ls460 -? From Everything To The Very Thing. All On eBay But when it comes to extended, over-the-road, full-zoot, family-vacation luxury, our long-term Lexus LS 460 L can't get enough. Or it couldn't. We turned in the keys in December, and the bigger. Autoweek has had the Lexus LS 460L in their long-term fleet for nine months now, and while they continue to be impressed by the car's luxury, they have picked up on some niggling issues:. Here in the third quarter, however, we've noticed the car showing its age, just a bit

The reliability, ride quality, and comfort are great. It is with that mind-set that this Lexus LS 460L project began, although initially, things were pretty simple. See all 16 photo Lexus LS 460 Problems. No car is perfect, but we've gathered everything relating to the Lexus LS 460 reliability here to help you decide if it's a smart buy. 2016. 2015. 2014. 2013. 2012. 2011. 2010 The GS will be far cheaper to maintain long term. Early LS460s have very expensive suspension issues, as well as the electronic brake actuator failure. level 1. Sub116610. 1 point · 11 months ago. A 2008 LS at $7,640 will last longer. level 2. throwawaytolurk. Original Poster

At 10:27 a.m. on Wednesday, October 26, my LS 460 was blindsided by an 18-ton truck traveling at 70 mph. It left no skid marks at the scene. The impact tore the entire front left-wheel assembly off my Lexus, sending it more than 250 yards away, and spun the vehicle into the truck, crushing the rear Also known as the LS 460, this four-door sedan has a long list of standard features, a smooth ride, and numerous available safety features. The 2013 Lexus LS has a J.D. Power reliability score. The BMW 3 Series is the smallest entry on our list of long-lasting luxury cars and can be inexpensive to purchase if you opt for an older model, but maintenance costs can be an issue. The 2017 3 Series starts at $34,900 for rear-wheel-drive and $36,900 for the all-wheel drive xDrive model. The initial depreciation curve is steep

The Ultimate Used Luxury Car That No-one Is Talking About

Whereas the base LS460 remains a bargain alternative to the Germans, the flagship LS wanders into the expanding more-than-$70,000 segment with a first-ever long-wheelbase model (the LS460L) and a. No prizes for guessing that the '460' bit means the engine's new. None at all. The new 4.6-litre V8 only gains 300cc over its predecessor but power is up by nearly 100bhp to 375bhp, torque by 55lb.

Lexus Prices in UAE, Specs & Reviews for Dubai, Abu Dhabi

In completing a long-term test of the new LS460, our friends at Motor Trend may have stumbled upon what for me seems to be the biggest problem with Lexus and the LS460. Here are a few remarks made. A new dress on old bones. At some point in the last five years, the luxury SUV world strolled right past the Lexus GX 460. Trucks like the Cadillac Escalade and Infiniti QX80 embraced our new.

2007 Lexus LS Reliability - Consumer Report

Class-leading resale values and a reputation for exceptional long-term reliability make the Lexus IS a smart choice for value-conscious buyers. Lexus LS 460. $33,455. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. 2021 Lexus GX 460 Reliability Verdict. Like mentioned earlier, the 2021 Lexus GX 460, which is available for a base MSRP of $53,450, is a reliable powerhouse with exceptional quality.This can be seen from the best in class JD Power report and no recalls and complaints attained for the 2021 model year Delivering strong performance, refinement, and almost impeccable fit and finish, the 2016 Lexus LS 460 is the ideal luxury sedan for those who admire a tranquil environment and subdued, predictable driving dynamics. The LS 460's reputation for long-term reliability only adds to the sedan's appeal Read customer reviews from Lexus owners to see how they rate the 2007 LS 460; or share your opinion of the Lexus LS 460. Research. Its quiet,smooth,fast.& has a long list of options, I just. Lexus has improved the LS 460's phone system for the 2010 model year. It not only downloads a paired phone's contact list, but also lets you use voice command to dial by name

LS 460 reliability and cost to own question : Lexu

1. The fourth-generation LS arrived in the 2007 model year; base LS 460 sedans and LS 460 L long-wheelbase versions came with a new 4.6-liter V-8 with 380 horsepower, teamed to a new 8-speed automatic
  2. 2013 Lexus LS 460. Completely redesigned for 2013, the Lexus LS 460 is a full-size luxury sedan powered by a 4.6-liter V8 engine that produces 357 hp and 344 lb-ft of torque, for a 0-60 time of 5.6 seconds. Write a Review. 2013 Lexus 1201 LS 460 25740 0
  3. Lexus LS 460 Lease Questions If you were interested in purchasing your next car, I would recommend the Lexus due to the brands long-term reliability. Since you are leasing, I would highly recommend the Mercedes over BMW and Audi. The BMW 7 Series is an amazing car, but the styling is scheduled to change shortly and is not available in AWD..
  4. How Much Does a 2021 Lexus LS 460 Cost? The 2017 Lexus LS is available in regular- or long-wheelbase form (denoted by the L suffix). The LS 460 ($73,495) is comprehensively equipped, with 18-inch wheels, adjustable drive calibrations, xenon headlights, LED running lights and fog lights, heated power-folding mirrors with integrated LED turn signals and puddle lamps, dual exhaust tips, rain.
  5. g vehicles from us, here at Lexus of Kingsport. 2012 Lexus LS 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V VVT-iE 460 Obsidian. Clean Carfax, LEATHER, Alloy Wheels!, Heated Seats, Sunroof / Moonroof, GPS / NAVIGATION, Local Trade, Adult Driven, Parchment w/Leather Seat Trim or Semi-Aniline Leather Seat Trim, Comfort Plus Package.
  6. In the race to add technology and perceived luxury, the modern Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Lexus LS 460 and BMW 7-Series have grown fiendishly complex, with layers of menus and multifunction knobs.

Capsule Review: Lexus LS460 - The Truth About Car

In base form, the Lexus LS 460 with rear-wheel drive is rated by the EPA at 16 mpg city, 24 highway, 19 combined. For standard- or long-wheelbase editions it's the same. The long-wheelbase, hybrid. Dark wheels, trim, grilles, and mirrors to match the stunning new accent color. The limited-edition Crafted Line based on the LS 460 F Sport celebrates Lexus' 25th year. 2015 Lexus LS is tough to beat when it comes to refinement and technology, it's particularly engaging to drive hard not to fall in love with Base prices increased by $500 to $61,500 for the LS 460 and $71,500 for the LS 460 L. Model value: The 2008 Lexus LS 460 and LS 460 L offer buyers the superb build quality of Toyota, the luxury and comfort of Europe's finest sedans, and a level of technological sophistication not found on most vehicles in this class Book instantly Yuriy's Lexus LS 460 for $250/day on Turo today! Long-term car. Sunroof. USB charger. USB input. The car. Lexus LS 460 2013. Base. 20 MPG. Gas (Premium) 4 doors. 5 seats. Hosted by. Yuriy. Description. This luxury black in black car provides you with a dreamy experience to have on this Hawaiian Island. Starting from a.

The long-wheelbase LS460L measures 202.8 inches in length versus the LS460's 198.0 inches, with a 121.7-inch wheelbase versus the stock 116.9-inch wheelbase. Lexus claims that the long-wheelbase. 2021 lexus ls. Lease. $923 / month. Finance. $1,004 / month. Style: 2021 - LS 500 Base 4dr Rear-wheel Drive Sedan. 2021 - LS 500 Base 4dr Rear-wheel Drive Sedan 2021 - LS 500 Base 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan 2021 - LS 500 F SPORT 4dr Rear-wheel Drive Sedan 2021 - LS 500 F SPORT 4dr All-wheel Drive Sedan 2021 - LS 500h Base 4dr Rear-wheel Drive. The Lexus GX 460 is a dinosaur, and while that's not exactly a compliment in most cases, it does mean it's a simpler machine, and therefore more reliable. This one, however, has been built by.

And if - in making an investment north of $70,000 - you care to hold onto it past the payment period, there's a lot to be said for older Japanese vis-a`-vis older German. Lexus holds its high resale value, in part, because of better long-term reliability. Source: KBB.co 2009 Lexus LS 46080,100 Miles|Thousand Oaks, CA$16,267est. $234/mo. Track Price Check Availability 2012 Lexus LS 460 BlackFree 3 month/3k mile warranty on nearly every vehicle in stock! 4.6 google rating! Competitive financing rates available! Lexus holds its high resale value, in part, because of better long-term reliability. Source: KBB.com * Serene ride; impeccable construction; smart electronics features; limolike options for the.

Find the best used 2017 Lexus LS 460 near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 34 2017 Lexus LS 460 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 35 1-Owner cars, and 38 personal use cars My Lexus LS-460 is a luxury vehicle that I have fallen in love with. My car has a little less than 200,000 miles and looks and feels great. It is roomy, and when I drive it, it makes me feel like I am on top of the world. It is black with leather interior. I have a navigation system, and I love my sunroof. I have experience no issues with my car 2021 Lexus IS350 F Sport long-term review. Introduction: New Old Stock Enright on the joys of being a late adopter By my reckoning, McLaren has launched 25 cars since 2013. That's some going,

The Lexus LS Might Not Be as Reliable as You Would Thin

1. 2018 Lexus LS LS 500 L Compare at $79976 - Our Price is just $76900! Greetings. This 2018 Lexus LS is for sale today in Saskatoon. This sedan has 40,589 kms. It's silver in colour . It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 416HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This unit has so..
  2. climate concierge hotspot. THE MOST ADVANCED LS EVER. A new touchscreen multimedia display that's placed closer to the driver for your convenience. One of the most sophisticated 3D audio technologies available in an automobile. New Android Auto™ * integration, and much more. This is the most connected LS ever
  3. Until October 31st, Lexus Cash for sedans ranges from $2,500 for 2016 IS 300 AWD and IS Turbo models to $6,000 for the LS 460 AWD. Long-term, low interest financing is also available from the luxury brand on 2016 Lexus sedans coupled with a cash incentive
  4. Experience Peace-Of-Mind Shopping With Genesis' All-Inclusive, Haggle-Free Pricing. At Genesis We Offer A Fully Immersive Online Shopping Experience. Visit Us Today
  5. The 2007 Lexus LS 460 has the most overall complaints, & we also rate 2007 as the worst model year ranked on several factors such as repair cost & average mileage when problems occur. The most.
  6. The Good The 2007 Lexus LS 460L is a hit on all fronts, with live traffic on its navigation system, a hard drive for storing music, a self-parking system, a smooth-shifting and smart eight-speed.
  7. In addition to the new LS 460, there will be a long-wheelbase version called the LS 460L with a limousine-like rear seat and a hybrid version called the LS 600h, which combines a 5.0-liter version of the V8 engine with a new version of the Lexus hybrid drive system. The all-new 2007 Lexus LS models are bristling with technology

The Lexus LS 460 Is an Amazing Used Luxury-Car Deal

See Also: 2015 Lexus LS 460 F Sport Review & Test Drive Powering the 2016 Lexus LS 460L is left to its familiar 386 horsepower and 367 ft-lbs of torque 4.6-liter V8 engine mated to a silky-smooth. Lexus Owners Club - Lexus Forums. Lexus LS400 / Lexus LS430 / Lexus LS460 / 500h / 600h Club. 07 - 16 Lexus LS460 / LS460L / LS600h 2007 Lexus LS 460. Fourth time's a charmer. By Joe Rusz. Oct 23, 2006 When the first luxury 4-door made its debut in 1989, it generated more than a bit of angst among its competitors in the. The 2010 Lexus LS 460 has 26 problems & defects reported by LS 460 owners. The worst complaints are engine, cooling system problems

Lexus LS460 vs BMW 5 series - rellability? BimmerFest

How reliable is Lexus? An honest assessment of the luxury

Lexus GX460 Reliability - 2021 Ratings RepairPa

Lexus LS 460 Review - The Truth About Car

Lexus LS Models. Models also known as Trim Levels, are used to identify a vehicle's level of equipment or special features. Base. $9,205 - $11,750. 380 HP 23-23 MPG 4-5 Seats The LS 460 L offers the most front/rear room for taller people, with numbers such as these: 38.0 inches front head room, 43.7 inches front leg room; 37.9 inches rear head room, and 36.7 inches rear leg room. Pricing ranges from around $66,994 to $70,990. 2013 Lexus GS 350 - The latest version of the Lexus GS 350 midsize luxury sport sedan.

2010 Lexus LS Reliability - Consumer Report

Since 1989, the Lexus LS has remained one of the top luxury sedans on the market. Drivers appreciate its full-size cabin and long-term reliability. For the 2018 model year, Lexus decided to completely redesign its flagship sedan. Not only does the all-new Lexus LS look stunning, but it also delivers an extra dose of driving excitement * Any of the LS variants is built with a comfort bias, which isn't a bad thing in a luxury sedan. And if - in making an investment north of $70,000 - you care to hold onto it past the payment period, there's a lot to be said for older Japanese vis-a??-vis older German. Lexus holds its high resale value, in part, because of better long-term. I could never afford a new LS, but have to buy bigger cars because of my size, so I buy older limos and after experiencing the reliability of my two 1998 Honda Legends, and the horrendous unreliability of my 2001 S320CDI, I opted for the most reliable of them all, the 2004 LS430 Under the Lexus LS460's muscular bonnet sits a mildly enhanced version of the old car's 4.6-litre V8 teamed with the existing eight-speed automatic transmission. Power climbs 5kW to 285kW (at.

Used 2013 Lexus LS 460 Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews

Odometer is 12424 miles below market average! Black 2012 Lexus LS 460 RWD 8-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V VVT-iE Awards: * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews: * Any of the LS variants is built with a comfort bias, which isn't a bad thing in a luxury sedan 2012 Lexus LS 460 for sale in San Antonio. This LS 460 460 comes with a 8 Cyl - 4.6 L and a Automatic transmission and has the color choice of Mercury Metallic exterior color and a Black color. This 2012 Lexus LS 460 gets excellent gas mileage at 16 in the city and 24 on the highway. You will also find that all Lexus come very well equipped 2017 Lexus LS 460 4dr Sdn AWD SWB One of a kind never winter driven.clean car fax and records available with original brochure. F Sport package with Adaptive variable suspension Lexus continues to offer the LS 460 and long-wheelbase LS 460 L, both available in rear-wheel or all-wheel drive. In front, the 2010 LS 460 models stand apart with a revised grille, bumper, and. The LS compares favorably to rival BMW 7 Series and Mercedes-Benz S Class sedans. Where it separates itself from the rest of the pack is Lexus' exacting manufacturing process. Long-term reliability and elite luxury rarely meet, but in the Lexus LS they live equally in harmony. Lexus LS

LS500 sales fall off a cliff in February - Page 52016 Lexus GS 350 Deals, Prices, Incentives & Leases

Lexus IS Reliability by Model Generation TrueDelt

The luxuriously refined Lexus LS is available in two wheelbases and two engine options - the 4.6-litre V8 LS 460, or the LS 600h, a 5.0-litre V8 mated to an electric motor and batteries. The. 10 ls460l long wheel base,navi,chrome wheels,warranty,we finance(US $48,950.00) Gorgeous 2009 ls460 awd 43k-loaded-full warranty-carfax certified(US $37,900.00) Lexus ls 400(US $4,000.00) 07 lexus ls460 luxury package sedan navigation moon roof rear camera ac seat(US $32,995.00) 2004 lexus ls430 base sedan 4-door 4.3l(US $16,350.00 Odometer is 18436 miles below market average!Black 2012 Lexus LS 460 RWD 8-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V VVT-iEAwards: * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 KBB.com Best Resale Value AwardsReviews: * Any of the LS variants is built with a comfort bias, which isn't a bad thing in a luxury sedan

The LS460 gets a $15,000 bill LENSPEE

The LS 600h hybrid model has 13 cubic feet of trunk space because of its battery pack. 2015 LS Length and Weight. The 2015 Lexus LS is either 16.7 feet or 17 feet long. Its curb weight ranges from. The top of the line 2012 Lexus LS 460 AWD Long Wheelbase Sedan, priced at $75,480, is powered by a 4.6L, 8-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. People who viewed the Lexus LS 460 also viewed:. The 2008 Lexus LS 460 is available as a 4-door, 5-seat sedan. Starting at $72,900, the 2008 Lexus LS 460 Long Wheelbase Sedan is powered by a 4.6L, 8-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 16-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway

Lexus LS 460 Owner Experiences — Car Forums at Edmunds

New 2021 Lexus GX 460 for sale in East Haven, CT. This Used Lexus car is priced at $58,030 and available for a test drive at David McDermott Lexus of New Haven Lexus LS 2008, Front Bare Strut by FCS®. FCS bare shocks and struts are engineered to restore your vehicle's handling and control. Shocks, struts, and cartridges are a great option to restore OE performance and normal driving conditions. The DT and DG Series is the replacement for an OE monotube design Automatically adjusts to driving conditions New 2021 Lexus LS LS 500. MSRP $87,385. Lexus Cash $3,000. Sales Price $84,385. We are excited to offer this 2021 Lexus LS. You appreciate the finer things in life, the vehicle you drive should not be the exception. Style, performance, sophistication is in a class of its own with this stunning Lexus LS LS 500